1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using PlanXT, you are agreeing to the following terms, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
PlanXT is a Month to month Subscription service. After the free trial, account is auto-billed unless cancelled.
To Cancel your account:
Login to PlanXT on your Desktop browser
Open the Main menu > Account / Users
Select Cancel Account
To Cancel your account in iTunes:
On your iPhone or iPad go to the settings > iTunes & App Store > Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID. Then Select Payment information, to update, or Delete Subscriptions
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
2. ACCOUNT TERMS
• You must be at least 13 years old or older. In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
• You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
• Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
• You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You acknowledge and agree that PlanXT may occasionally send you communications regarding your account or the Service via email.
You agree that your company logo may be displayed on PlanXT's website. If this is not acceptable you may opt-out of this portion of the Terms and Conditions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
You must be a registered user to access the Service. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your user name.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall PlanXT be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use this site or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of data.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
• PlanXT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
• Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change.
• PlanXT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. ACCEPTABLE USE AND CONDUCT
The Software and Service are made available to you, your company, and/or your customers only for personal or commercial use, which use must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not infringe or violate third party rights. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service.
While we have made every effort to ensure that the Content is free from error, PlanXT does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Content on this site. All Content is provided on an "as is" basis and without guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied (not including any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded). All Content is subject to change without notice.
10. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Accounts are billed monthly. Any plan can be cancelled at any time and the next bill will be cancelled. There will be no returns or refunds for previous months. There will be no exceptions in order to keep it fair across all customers.
Any unauthorized use of PlanXT is a violation of this Agreement and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the unauthorized user and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.